Thursday, December 6, 2007

parental gifts

Parents grant children many gifts. First of all they grant us the gift of life! We wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for them. They grant us the gift of teaching us to walk and talk. Without their guidance some kids might never learn to do that. They bring us to school on our first day and show us into a whole new world. Chances are they support you financially and mentally your high school career and prepare you for the next step in your life. Your parents help to draw the path you will take for the rest of your life by the things that they teach you every day. SOme parents are farmers and unknowingly set their kids in the direction of farming or possibly send them screaming away from it. My parents, my mother especially have established very many good qualities in me. SHe has taught me to be kind but not to let people walk all over me and to speak my mind. SHe says that quality developed on its own, as I may do it a little too often but if you knew my mother you would have to agree with me.

No comments: