Thursday, November 15, 2007

reading interviews

I like to read interviews that are about somebody that I know, or know of. It wouldnt interest me to read an interview with some person that I had never heard, or heard of their accomplishments. I do like to read interviews. It's always fun to read something new about a star, or somebody famous, or even just somebody you know. I wouldn't care to know very much about Britney Spears or Paris Hilton or any of that group for that matter. They are of no interest to me. Just because somebody can sing (poorly), act (poorly), or spend money (poorly) doesn't mean they are or should be of interest to anybody. I like to read interviews that have people that mean something to me, or have done something truely amazing. Even George Bush would be okay. He has led this country for nearly eight years, and it's funny to listen to him talk.

No comments: