Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Accident

I have made many mistakes in my life, and I have been in a few accidents, but the one that sticks out in my head the most is the day I backed into my brother's car. It was 8:00 am and school started at 8:25 am. Most of the time I got up at 7:25 just to gel my hair, which is my lazy way of doing it. I rushed through my shower, threw on some clothes, got myself as presentable as the time allowed, brushed my teeth and I was out. My 21 year old brother, for some odd reason, had just decided to move home for a while. For some other odd reason, he decided to park right behind my car, when I was parked in the garage. I flew out to my car, got inside while the garage door opened, turned on the car, put it in reverse and there I went...for about 3 seconds when I noticed my car had stopped moving and there was some odd loud noise. Since I had forgotten he moved home I didn't even realize what had happened, and got out of my car annoyed, because I thought it was the garbage can. When I saw my pinkish red car, blended with my brother's new Honda, my stomach fell out of my body and I turned as white as snow that hasn't been peed on. I learned from my mistake, and I no longer back up out of my driveway at 200 mph. All I can say is that maybe next time, they should put a post it note up for me so I can remember where my brother is.

No comments: