Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Research Memories

I remember having to do a paper on stem cell research for speech class. That is something I feel very strongly about. I am for it. I have a very strong belief, that with stem cell research, we can fight many of the life threatening diseases that plague us today. I was able to research something I felt very strongly about, and add points from my personal life, which made it more sentimental. This project also gave other people the opportunity to create their speech opposite to yours, which is what one girl in my grade did. So she gave her speech, and I gave mine. Our ideas opposed one another. Our grades may have depended on the research we did; how accurate it was. I think this is the research project that I learned the most from.

No comments: