Wednesday, November 7, 2007

favorite sandwich

My favorite sandwich is from Subway. It's a 6" wheat, with turkey, american cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, lettus, spinach, and light mayo. Just thinking about subway makes my mouth water. I eat subway at least once a week, as it is a quick, easy, cheap, and healthy thing to eat for a high schooler who lacks the time to cook a meal. I also like grilled cheese sandwiches, but only when I have tomato soup to eat them with. As a child the only sandwiches I would eat were the ones my dad would make, which when I look back on them, they are quite similar to the one I get at subway. It's probably obvious that my tastes were installed from that. I have to make one silly comment. It makes fun of meat producers, parents, and children. It starts with a b and ends in a ologna. How gross bologna is, and how silly of a name. It doesn't even make sense. How can an a make the y sound. It doesn't, that is how. But anyways back to my point; why do parents feed that to their children. IT'S GROSS. Remember those bologna and butter sandwiches? I do, and my family wasn't lacking in the wealth department, so it had nothing to do with it. It's just a thing that parents must think. Oh she's little, she'll eat anything. Yeah, thanks mom!

No comments: