Thursday, November 15, 2007

someone I like listening to

There are many people I like listening to. I like listening to teachers and all together smart people talk. It's very geeky of me, but I love to learn. I think that is what we are here for; to retain as much knowledge as we can. It's amazing listening to somebody who knows more than you talk, about a subject that interests you. I love listening to Trent Reznor. He is the leader of the band Nine Inch Nails. He has a very soothing voice to me, even if he is screaming his demon music. I like to listent to my seven year old sister talk. SHe has a very innocent take on everything. Its refreshing to here somebody talk about positive things. Most of all I love listening to my mom. Sometimes she yells, sometimes she cries, sometimes she sings, and sometimes she doesn't make sense at all, but she is very smart, and soothing to me. I love my mom.

No comments: