Thursday, November 15, 2007

most interesting place ive been

I have not been very many interesting places yet. I have been to Florida, Georgia, Missouri, Canada, Wisconsin, Mexico, and Wyoming. That's other than places near here, like the surrounding states. I guess the most interesting place I have been is probably Washington D.C. I went to as many of the monuments, museums, graves, and statues we could possibly get to in five days. I have to say that even though I was young and it rained most of the time we were outside it was quite interesting. We saw the many monuments that honor the wars the people that have given their lives for our freedom. We saw the many museums where pieces of our history are located. We even went to the Holocaust museum, but since we were such a large group we weren't able to get into the main part, just a side exhibit. I would like to take time to visit D.C. again when I have more time to enjoy it further.

No comments: