Thursday, November 15, 2007

good food combos

I am one of the weirdest eaters I know. My mom has partly raised me to be this way and I have developed it on my own. I enjoy things like cottage cheese and fruit mixed. I am not the only person I know who does this so it may not be a very unique thing, but I get teased for it when I do it in front of new people. I mix my ranch and my ketchup together when I am eating french fries. I will only drink orange juice if I am having eggs. I put brown sugar in my squash. Now none of these may seem that strange to anbody, but I will most likely leave you feeling a little bit sick when I tell you about the last thing I eat. Ever since I was little I have enjoyed putting peanut butter on pickles. Don't ask me why, but I think it has something to do with the sweet and salty commbo.

No comments: