Tuesday, November 20, 2007

things to be thankful for

What don't I have to be thankful for. I was born a completely healthy person. I have both of my parents and then some. Divorce in my case ended up being a blessing. I dont have to listen to my parents hate eachother and I gained my wonderful 2nd mom and forest gump(my moms boyfriend) which ill explain his name sometime! I have all my wonderful siblings that are healthy and able bodied. I was blessed with wits and the ability to apply myself and get good grades that will someday hopefully lead to a promising career. I am blessed with all the other relatives that are unamed. I was blessed with my boyfriend, Sean, who can seem like the opposite sometimes, but is always there when it counts. Really, in America, what don't we have to be thankful for? I thank God for what he has given me everyday.

No comments: