Wednesday, November 28, 2007

most known for

I would like to be most known for my accomplishments in life. Stars are most known for the way they act (or don't act), by the way they look, or by the crazy things they do. They are more known for their personal life, which is great...for them. Presidents are known for the way they handle tough political situations. They are known by what they do for the future, which is also great...for them. I would like to be known for what I leave behind. I would like to be known for and by the people that I leave behind; the people that I save. I would like to be the person that may not be known by everybody; but the people that know me, respect me. I can't say I'm going to be the person to cure cancer or come up with the next great way to perform open heart surgery (like it isn't good enough), but I'm going to try my damndest.

No comments: