Tuesday, November 27, 2007

when do i enjoy writing

I enjoy writing for liesure. I hate this situation. I hate having people judge my writing, because in the end what others think of my writing isn't going to affect the way I write. I don't mind learning how to become a better writer which is part of this class, but composition can be a very difficult class, if you have a different writing style or different views than the person who does the grading. In the end it just comes down to if you have the same views as the other person. If I was to read a paper that was talking about worshiping the devil it would make it hard for me to relate and therefore hard to for me to go along with it. It would make the flow of the paper bad. Overall I like writing in my journal when it's just me and my thoughts.

No comments: