Sunday, October 14, 2007

done with a paper

So many feelings can come over me when I am finished writing a paper. Most of the time I am completely relieved. Papers are always stressful, to complete, make sure you have the correct information, and enough of it to fulfill your length demand. I can't help but feel anxious or sad when I'm done writing a paper too. It's hard to let somebody judge you on such a personal level. I put my heart, my soul, my experiences, my life, and my opinions into my papers. Sometimes people don't like your papers because of those things that you add into it. It's hard to put yourself out there so detailed and have somebody say that those deep parts of you are only mediocre. Sometimes I love the topic for a paper, and the paper itself so much it's hard to be done with it.

No comments: