Friday, October 19, 2007

My favorite verbs

I am a very big fan of verbs. Verb, it's what you do. Yeah those cheesy little commercials, that are trying to get people to be more active, but really verbs are everything we do. It's hard to pick my favorite verb for that very reason. I tell you right now I dont have a favorite verb to write with. My writing is crazy and never the same, but most people use the same sort of verbs in writing. In daily life, I tell you, I have many things I love. I love to dance. I love to swim. I love to run. I love to love. I love to argue. There are so many things that I love to do. I hate school. So school or schooling or whatever as my verb doesn't fit my life. I love life. I love living life. A part of my life, however is school. I try to love school, since I will be in it for another decade of my life. Right now, I'm going to do one of my favorite things, since I am at home on my lunch break...Eat!

No comments: