Monday, October 1, 2007

my thoughts on writing

I agree with Zinsser. Writing can be very difficult. Writing can be very boring and monotonous. As a student, it is my job to write about the topic given to me, whether it is something I feel very passionate about or something I could care less about. Even with a lot of research and knowledge on a topic, I sometimes still have difficulty filling up the amount of required space. I do enjoy writing though; otherwise I might not very well be in the class I'm currently enrolled in. Writing has always come easier to me than others. I enjoy learning about different topics, and when I have an on day with writing, I still can awe myself with what I can create from one thought. Overall I would have to say that I enjoy writing...most of the time.

No comments: