Monday, October 29, 2007

a good recipe

Well as a matter of fact this blog is quite ironic. I came down stairs to get a recipe for blueberry muffins, and decided that while I am here I will blog for the day. I am about to embark on a journey of blueberry muffins. I will make about 3 or 4 dozen of them, as the boys in my grade could eat quite a lot. I hope they turn out well. Blueberry muffins are about the best thing you could think of. They serve many purposes. They are breakfast foods. For some odd reason they turned out to be the breakfast muffin over all the other muffins, probably because they have fruit in them. They calm a sweet tooth...well they are muffins. Blueberry muffins are easily transported. They are not full of all the frosting that goes along with cupcakes. Overall blueberry muffins rock, and I am very excited to be baking them on this Monday eve.

No comments: