Monday, October 29, 2007

farthest ive been

When I was about ten I took a cruise with my family. We flew down to Miami, Florida and started our voyage. We traveled down into the Cayman Islands. There we swam with stingrays. It wasn't quite as fun as I thought it would be. Once I was in the water with all these strange creatures surrounding me in the water I became uneasy. I finally loosened up a little bit and was even able to feed one. From there we went to Cozumel. I got to get my hair braided...wouldn't reccommend it. It was one of the most painful things I've ever done, but I haven't given birth yet. I also got to snorkle. Next time I'd like to try scuba diving. You can only go about an extra foot under the water. Once you go past that foot, you get a mouthful of the worst water that you will ever come in contact with. This summer I will hopefully be taking a trip to Italy so I can finally not say "the farthest Ive been is Mexico"

No comments: