Tuesday, October 2, 2007

favorite food

I have to say I don't have a favorite food. I am not a very picky eater. I never have been. One of my comfort foods is popcorn; kettle corn especially. I am a very big fan of anything Italian. To be more exact, anything pasta. I will try just about anything that has an association with pasta. I have yet to find a pasta dish I didn't enjoy, but my favorite is alfredo. I guess if I had to chose a favorite food though, it would be tomatoes. I am not a fan of ketchup, or tomato juice, but I am a huge fan of tomatoes. I put them on just about anything a tomato could possibly goes with. I have a tomato garden, and every summer I freeze tomotoes, since it's nice to have fresh tomatoes with chilli and goulash, especially in the winter. One of the strangest things that show my love of tomatoes, is that I actually eat them like an apple. I will take the tomato and bite into it without putting anyting with it or on it. Most people cringe when they see or hear this, but I bet if you tried it, you would like it.

No comments: